Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Well, I'm back at it again - blogging, I mean. For some reason, my former blog would no longer allow me access to blog or edit, so I've had to start over. I copied and pasted a few things from the Spencer Gazette but have otherwise started over again. What a nuisance! Anyway, I hope this attempt works better than the first.

Just a quick update on Eric....first, I'd like to say a huge thanks to all of you who have committed to writing him while he is overseas. The calendar has been sent out earlier this week, so all of you should know when you are scheduled to send him something. The letters/cards are already making their way to Afghanistan as I write this. I know Eric will really appreciate the support. For any of you who have not gotten on the calendar but would like to, please just email or call me and I will add your name. Or if you prefer to just write on your own, the address is listed below. Eric also has been keeping a blog on his various experiences that is very interesting.

Spencer Eric L.
4/1/205
Kandahar
APO AE 09355

www.afganistanadventures.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home